Join the TechBrainiacs Team!
Are you a fun, energetic individual who wants to help kids become the next generation of programmers, video game designers, and engineers? Then join the TechBrainiacs team today! As we continue to expand and offer more programs for kids all around the Las Vegas valley and beyond, we will need highly motivated lead and and assistant instructors to help us reach as many kids as possible. That could be you!
- Lead teachers will follow our detailed lesson plans while working with students between the ages of 6 and 17. They will be trained extensively on our curriculum and procedures, and will be prepared to lead a class with our without an assistant teacher. In addition to leading the lessons and managing the classroom, lead teachers will also be responsible for making sure all parents and students feel welcome upon arriving to class and will ensure all paperwork is properly filled out and submitted.
- Assistant teachers will be trained to do exactly that, assist our lead teachers in presenting fun, engaging, and informative lessons to our students. Assistants will help to motivate students and keep them on task. Our hope is to see many of our assistant teachers move on to lead their own classes.
Current school educators can save on travel by working with us to bring TechBrainiacs programs to your school!
The ideal TechBrainiacs team member will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in STEM or teaching fields – Preferred, but not required – Current students with degrees-in-progress are welcome to apply
- Have some experience working with children
- Possess an upbeat personality that children will love
- Be able to work independently and as a positive contributor to a team
- Have at least moderate technical ability and be able to troubleshoot technical issues that may arise
- Be flexible and dependable and have a dependable vehicle to get to classes all around the Las Vegas valley
- Have a valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check
If you are interested in working with us, please complete the form below and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.